Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 17 - Ephesians 2:10

Today's post was written by Sue Hertzfeldt:


I love how that verse speaks to all of us as Christ-followers. God is working in all of us and he's "prepared in advance" what we're going to be doing!

I often ask myself the following little check list:


A. Why did God have me work 20+ years in a restaurant setting and teaching preschool?


B. Why did God bring around people to "speak the truth" into my life and invest heavily into me with tons of prayer?


C. How did Suncrest begin as an outpost of hope, as the "St John Project" and petition me to come "on board" to lead the charge in Children's ministry?


Boy, I sure didn't know, but God did!


Preparing in advance: God's always moving, working, flowing within the lives of Christ-followers.

I'm so very thanful for Suncrest. A real place to call home as we invest together for eternity!

No comments: